Saturday 5 April 2014

Coffee Branch: A little slice of Melbourne

For a long time coming I have meant to make my way to Coffee Branch. It's not really that far away from things it's just that it's off my normal route. 

Anyway, recently I turned up to uni to find out my lecture had been cancelled, and having an hour to kill I decided to finally go there. So I hobbled on down to Leigh st and found Coffee Branch tucked away in a narrow little hole in the wall midway up the street. 

The actual structure of the store was what first caught my attention. Long and thin, it can be a little cramped but there is a certain Melbourne-esk romance to it that the styling also reflects. 

The staff were friendly and the line moved quickly. Before I knew it, I had my soy flatwhite in my hot little hands and I was on my way back to class. 

The coffee was excellent - all of the raving reviews from my friends were spot on. 

I don't know if I'm allowed to give out a '10' for a rating, I feel like it is sort of forbidden. But heck, they really do deserve it, and without further ado Coffee Branch gets a 10 for being everything I had hoped it would be and then so much more.






No comments:

Post a Comment