Tuesday 1 April 2014

TURN YOUR iPHONE INTO A POLAROID CAMERA

I know what I want for Christmas. Or my birthday. Or just you know, for generally being a great person/ I need this in my life and how do I get it???

I own a little instax mini camera. I love it. It's great. It's a lot of fun; it's a novelty.

But this is way cooler and I must say probably a lot more useful, if you're into printed film and polaroids. 

Place your iPhone or Ipod Touch on top of the instant lab with the photo you want printed selected, and it will instantly be printed just like a Polaroid - but straight from your iPhone. 

The Impossible Lab began as a Kickstarter project and I am so glad to hear it was a success. Though not everyone appreciates Instant printed photos with the Polaroid aesthetic, they make great momentos and presents for when you want your photos to be a little bit more special than Instagram. 

The price tag is a little bit hefty so it would be great as a joint gift for someone, or as something to save up for if you are really into it. You can purchase it here.



No comments:

Post a Comment